V Form Filters
V-Form Metal Filters – Made in Melbourne
Advance Filtration Group can manufacture V-Form metal filters in G4 & F5 efficiency rating to EN 779. V form filters are available from 20mm to 150mm thicknesses. V form filters are predominately used as a pre-filter extending the usefulness of the secondary filter. We also have holding frames available to suit the V form panel filters.
– V form panel filter constructed with 0.55, 0.75 & 0.95 Aluzinc channel (standard type) or galvanised channel – complete with .8mm wire mesh (12.5 x 12.5) on each side of the filter media.
– Standard filter media used is G4 rated; other efficiencies are available upon request if required.
– Non-standard sizes available in a variety of thicknesses.
– V form panel filter manufactured using aluminium channel.
– V form panel filter manufactured using either 304, 316 stainless steel channel.